where did the 30 billion subsidy go?

Where did the 30 billion subsidy go? Today I heard something on tv worth sneering at, something many would otherwise dance with joy to. That shitty PM Najis announced a 30 billion ringgit allocated to subsidies. What subsidies they meant is anybody's guess. I am in fact more curious as to how those ringgits would be divided. Like where to, how much to whom, and why. Submitting a lump sum figure like 'billions' in most cases is always 'generally', 'subjectively' SCARY' AND 'INTIMIDATING' enough to shut the simple guy's mouth, preventing him from asking questions in detail. BUT NOT ME, though. Being a person good with numbers and inquisitive enough to drive many crazy, I gather that, 30 billion is equivalent to more than 1k in subsidies to every single citizen in Malaysia. Hell knows how they despatch that 1k subsidy to my yearly expenses, and more than 7k to my immediate family? And the truth is, idiots living among us would have already been scared to death by that '30 billion' announcement, and pissed in their pants if I tell them '29.99 billion' subsidised to crony businesses, and the remaining to the general public. So, please, shitty PM, stop using 'disputable numbers' to campaign for GE13. You'll be losing anyway. HOW COME I KNEW OF THAT? Let you know later, just stay tuned.

Comments