How to rectify read-only status in Micro SD cards

I have tried a dozen ways.
I have googled for tonnes of links and forum threads and I still couldn't find the answer to this probleM.
I was in desperation, so desperate, I swap card readers, alternate between running Active partition Magic and Mini Tool Partition Wizard to finally get the card running again in  my Android tablet.

Conclusion is: When you copy back your files to the Microsd card, you still get the read-only status on the card, and once again you get the same non-access to the card.

Now, in my case, I used the Mini Tool Partition Wizard to delete and recreate a new empty partition. Do not Format it using your Windows  or Mac PC.

Put the MicroSD card back into the tablet , FORMAT IT USING THE COMMAND IN YOUR TABLET STORAGE and use a transfer cable to recopy your files back to the card.

REMEMBER: RECREATE ALL THE FOLDERS IN YOUR MICROSD CARD, AND THEN COPY ONLY THE FILES (NOT WHOLE FOLDERS AND SUBFOLDERS) BACK INTO THE RESPECTIVE FOLDERS IN THE SD CARD.

AFTER THAT, MAKE SURE TO DISPOSE OF ALL THOSE ORIGINAL FOLDERS (THAT HAVE THE READ-ONLY STATUS CHECKED), AND NEVER AGAIN ALLOW SUCH FOLDERS TO BE COPIED INTO THE MICROSD CARD.

NEVER USE A CARD READER TO COPY FILES DIRECTLY FROM YOUR PC TO THE CARD. CREATE NEW FOLDERS USING FILE MANAGERS IN YOUR TABLET.

Comments