That face which you never want to look at

During the celebration of the National Warriors of Malaysia, I saw on tv the broadcasting of a wicked faced women officiating a Charity and donation function to replenish a fund for veteran soldiers. I do love to pay tribute to those who fought for the security and peace of this country, and I also would like very much to make some donations. But when I saw the big lion-headed woman dropping a check for RM1000 into the collections box, I did not know HOW MUCH to donate. The hand that has a RM24million ring only donates a RM1000 check, so I have to figure by ratio of my status to the officiator, I could not even donate one sen for I only have a RM200 ring on me. I dropped the idea for fear of tearing that woman's much wanted 'FACE'. Now I know why, everytime World No one badminton champion Lee Chong Wei wins a tournament, she would want to get close to LCW. for the glittering lights and camera flashes that follows LCW, of course. Otherwisse, how else do you think she could get people to 'willingly' PEEP into the viewfinder?

Comments