TM is at it again

See what I told you earlier on? The Tm people called again to OFFER me an UPGRADE (from my slowest and cheapest streamys package) to a 1MBps UNIFI package. 3 months ago, I recall they had it at RM149 per month, NOW, they are offering me a three month FREE subscription and only need to pay RM110 after that. NOPE, I am still not going to fall into that trap. I believe their main cause for attracting me into using the more expensive (faster, as they claim) package , is to divert me away from still clinging onto the 384KBps broadband speed. SORRY, I am not going to pay more for more frustration. They alreasdy found out that out of all the Malaysians using TM's Streamyx and UNIFI broadband, I could be the ONE and ONLY still sticking with the SLOWEST and CHEAPEST package. Their whole system needs to be buckled up in order to pursue the latest trends, BUT, they find that CATERING to my one and only slow speed (and also charging me a low rate as well) is a waste of their resources. That's why they used an 'ATTRACTIVE' price to lure me. NOW, I presume, AS SOON AS MY COMPULSORY SUBSCRIPTION OF 2 YEARS REACHES ITS TENURE IN OCTOBER THIS YEAR, tm will obviously think of a way to make me go away. OR THEY MAY GIVE ME AN EXCUSE THAT THE 384kbPS IS NO MORE OFFERED .....I AM WAITING FOR THAT DAY.

Comments