Smelly shopping

I hate to patronise shopping complexes these days. or maybe I will only do the normal errands and grocery shopping on days where I think they have less people at the malls. Crowds present some sort of impulse purchasing pressure on a lot of new generation shoppers, therefore they tend to gather in packs at shops deemed to be 'popular'. Not that I am anti-sociable, BUT I really can't 'tahan' the aroma emitting from sweat pores of these new generation of shoppers. Especially when they come in from the hot sun, bringing with them the bacteria-ridden fluids plus smell, try imagining when you have thousands of such bacteria baggies in one crowded area, you get a pool quite similar to the stench produced by a IWK truck passing by. You know, some even leave a trail of their 'smell' in the path that they walk past. (Like that of the smoke from a jet) Some may say these sweat-prone people can't do much to their body odour, that I have opinion otherwise. I used to be very skinny, and sweat from my body tends to get evaporated away very quickly those days. Only in the recent 10 years or so, as stubborn fat starts to accumulate, making the 'hinges' (places where you have joints, where the skin creases into a fold) moist and 'smelly'. My remedy for such situations is that, drink a lot of plain water...note, PLAIN WATER. There are quite a number of friends who argue that they DO drink a lot, BUT as far as I know their only input of WATER comes from things like : LATTE, KOPI-KOW, TEH-KOW, MOCHA, ESSPRESSO, etc. The chemistry is essentially similar to taking a shower. You only shower with plain water, not KOPI-KAU. Drinking is a way of diluting the wastes and washing them out through the sweat pores, and ...of course, the bladder. I do ocassionally have doubts as to; whether the inhaling of such smells would increase one's risk of developing non-cureable diseases?

Comments