Savoury pancake with homegrown chives

I really hate it when I can't squeeze some time to update this blog every other day..
Being BUSY is about the only idiotic excuse I could use, which IS certainly what I want to say, though.
So, tied down by work and work and work means that the streets and shops are out of bounds to me. Yeah, you guess it, my buttocks were literally glued to the seat where I have to work.
"AND THIS IS GOING TO PULL THROUGH TILL NOVEMBER, OMIGOD!!!"
For consolation, wife ransacked her collection of recipe books (actually not so, she had all those recipes inside her head already), and cooked all sorts of nice food and snacks for me.
Tada---- homecooked pancake (savoury style) with dried prawns and homegrown chives (kauchoy, dog vege???)


Comments

  1. when is the next she make these? I really miss this simple and nice pancake - one of my favourites..

    wakalukong

    ReplyDelete
  2. we bear in mind, next time sure inform you, sure will kalukong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment